Research work carried out at the expense of the state budget in 2019.
Applied research and development
1. GP-495 Scientific and applied principles of creation of modern hoisting-and-transport installations with rubber-traction bodies.
State registration number: 0117U001133
Volodymyr Samusya, Prof. Doctor of Technical Sciences.
2. GP-493 Theoretical and practical bases of control of unstable geomechanical systems "array - fastening" of underground workings
State registration number: 0117U001131
Irina Kovalevskaya, Prof. Doctor of Technical Sciences.
3. GP-494 Technological bases of use in the construction of mechanically activated and nanostructured related minerals and mining waste
State registration number: 0117U001132
Petro Pilov, Prof. Doctor of Technical Sciences.
4. GP-498 Scientific and applied principles of creation and engineering support of operation of lifting and transporting machines with flat traction-carrying bodies using CALS technologies.
State registration number: 0118U003188
Dmitry Kolosov, Assoc. Prof., Doctor of Technical Sciences.
5. GP-499 Creating a method for predicting the parameters of the technical state of complex electromechanical systems of electric and hybrid vehicles.
State registration number: 0118U003189
Kirill Ziborov, Assoc. Prof., Cand. of tech. sciences.
6. GP-497 Resource-saving geotechnological and hydrodynamic parametrization of extraction of low-power reserves of mineral resources in technogenically loaded environment.
State registration number: 0117U006753
Vadim Sotkov, Cand. of tech. sciences.
7. GP-500 Synthesis, optimization and parametrization of innovative technologies for development of resources of gas-coal deposits.
State registration number: 0119U000248
Pavlo Saik, Cand. of tech. sciences.