Opportunities of the University in Research Field
R & D and laboratory works performed by different structures of the NMU:
Center of Gemology
- Predictive assessment of prospects for metallic and non-metallic minerals
- Geological support during prospecting and exploration of metallic and non-metallic minerals.
- Geological and economic evaluation (revaluation) of previously studied mineral deposits in relation to the new conditions and requirements of international standards
- Preparation of analytical reviews of the dynamics of mining and processing.
- Expert evaluation of exploration work results at different stages of geological exploration
-Development of artistic projects for the manufacture of decorative arts and crafts from individual samples of gemstones.
- Geological and economic evaluation of subsoil objects of semi-precious stones.
- Development of business-plans.
Contacts: Serhii Shevchenko, PhD Geology phone +380972733507, E-mail: email@example.com
Science and research Center of dynamics and strength of mining tramsport and equipment
- Technical expertise of mining and transportation machinery and equipment;;
- Performing of engineering, design and research works;
- Conducting strength tests in accordance with standard procedures;
- Expert evaluation of the further exploitation of lifting and balancing ropes for mining industry.
Contacts: Dmytro Kolosov, Prof., phone: (056) 373-07-95, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Science and Technical Center of technology processes automation in mining and metallurgy productions
- Development and introduction of automated control systems for section of iron ore enrichment;
- Control of big class of ore feed from the crush plant to concentrating plant;
- Development and installation of control system for speed mode of continuous rolling;
- Installation of tools and testing methods for electromagnetic control of rebar thermo-hardening process;
- Development and installation of operations management system for rolled bars production (roll cutting systems, etc.)
Contacts: Volodymyr Kuvaiev, Prof., phone: (056) 373-07-94, E-mail: email@example.com
Science and Educational Center of the NTU “Dnipro University of Technology”:
- prediction of geo-mechanical processes given slipping dynamic phenomena during mining works;
- forecasting of hydro-geo-mechanical resistance at aunderground water allocation;
- quantum dynamics of elementary chemical processes, creation of quantum-mechanical model of the chemical bond strength, study of solids microstructure;
- measuring strength of the rock and building materials.
- the creation of intellectual property, their commercialization, innovative implementation;
- triaxial compression testing of soils under laboratory conditions.
Contacts: Olena Sdvyzhkova, Prof., phone: (056) 373-07-53, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prydniprovsk Regional Science and Technical Center for technical protection in infornation:
- development of concept and creation of a comprehensive system of protection of information in a telecommunications system;
- concept development and creation of the complex of inforamtion technical protection of information activity;
- certification information technical protection complex;
- state expertise of complex system of protection information in a telecommunications system
- identification of technical channels of leackage of voice and vision information generated by unauthorized usage of eavesdropping devices in the facility of information activities;
- evaluation of screening facilitiesefficiency.
Contacts: Oleksandr Kruchynin, Prof., phone: (056) 373-07-37, E-mail: email@example.com
Center of blasting problems
- providing seismic safety and security of shock air wave action during industrial explosions
- optimization drilling and blasting works parameterson mining enterprises ;
- providing security of rock pieces expansion range whilen explosions under different mine-geological conditions;
- reduction of environmental impact of the works associated with loading and explosion of the modern types of explosives ;
- designing of drilling and blastingn works under mining enterprises conditions, subway construction and during construction, reconstruction and liquidation of various facilities
- development of new most simple and emulsion explosives
Contacts: Oleksandr Strilets, Prof., phone: +38 (0562) 47-23-92; +38 (0562) 46-90-07, firstname.lastname@example.org