NMU opportunities in research field
R & D and laboratory works performed by different structures of the NMU:
Gemological center of the NMU
- Predictive assessment of prospects for metallic and non-metallic minerals
- Geological support during prospecting and exploration of metallic and non-metallic minerals.
- Geological and economic evaluation (revaluation) of previously studied mineral deposits in relation to the new conditions and requirements of international standards
- Preparation of analytical reviews of the dynamics of mining and processing.
- Expert evaluation of exploration work results at different stages of geological exploration
-Development of artistic projects for the manufacture of decorative arts and crafts from individual samples of gemstones.
- Geological and economic evaluation of subsoil objects of semi-precious stones.
- Development of business-plans.
Contacts and details: Baranov Petr Nikolayevich, Dr. (Gem. Sci), prof. tel. 47-45-24, http://gemology.com.ua/ E-mail: email@example.com
Research Center of dynamics and strength of mining and transportation machinery and equipment
- Technical expertise of mining and transportation machinery and equipment;;
- Performing of engineering, design and research works;
- Conducting strength tests in accordance with standard procedures;
- Expert evaluation of the further exploitation of lifting and balancing ropes for mining industry.
Contacts and details: Kolosov Dmitrii Leodidovich, PhD( Tech. Sci.), associate prof. Tel: (056) 373-07-95, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, 19 Karl Marks av., block 3, room 2, Dnepropetrovsk city
Scientific and Technical Center of automation process in mining and metallurgical industries
- Development and introduction of automated control systems for section of iron ore enrichment;
- Control of big class of ore feed from the crush plant to concentrating plant;
- Development and installation of control system for speed mode of continuous rolling;
- Installation of tools and testing methods for electromagnetic control of rebar thermo-hardening process;
- Development and installation of operations management system for rolled bars production (roll cutting systems, etc.)
Contacts and details: Kuvayev Vladimir Nikolayevich, Dr. (Tech. Sci.), prof. , 19 Karl Marks av., block 7, room 1305, Dnepropetrovsk city, tel. 373-07-94, email@example.com
- development of technologies and equipment for environmentally safe operation of enterprises, reducing emissions, wastewater purification and drinking water preparation
- extracting useful components from industrial and municipal solid wastes;
- conducting comprehensive environmental monitoring studies of the territory state of industrial enterprises.
Contacts and details: Center Scientific Supervisor – Head of Ecology Chair, Dr. (Bio. Sci.), А.І. Gorovaya, 19 Karl Marks av., block 10, room 709, Dnepropetrovsk city, tel. 744-61-93, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Science and Education Center SEC of the NMU “Stability of geotechnical systems: processes, effects, risks” – under support of Civil Research and Development Fund CRDF (USA)
- prediction of geo-mechanical processes given slipping dynamic phenomena during mining works;
- forecasting of hydro-geo-mechanical resistance at aunderground water allocation;
- quantum dynamics of elementary chemical processes, creation of quantum-mechanical model of the chemical bond strength, study of solids microstructure;
- measuring strength of the rock and building materials.
- the creation of intellectual property, their commercialization, innovative implementation;
- triaxial compression testing of soils under laboratory conditions.
Contacts and details: Sdvizhkova Yelena Aleksandrovna, Dr. (Tech. Sci.), Rudakov Dmitrii Viktorovich, Dr. (Tech. Sci.), prof., 19 Karl. Marks av., National Mining University, room 10/103. Тел. +38 (0562) 373-07-53, http://rec.nmu.org.ua/ua/ e-mail: email@example.com
Pridneprovsk Regional Science and Technical Center for technical protection of information
- development of concept and creation of a comprehensive system of protection of information in a telecommunications system;
- concept development and creation of the complex of inforamtion technical protection of information activity;
- certification information technical protection complex;
- state expertise of complex system of protection information in a telecommunications system
- identification of technical channels of leackage of voice and vision information generated by unauthorized usage of eavesdropping devices in the facility of information activities;
- evaluation of screening facilitiesefficiency.
Contacts and details: Kruchinin Aleksandr Vladimirovich, Dnepropetrovsk, 19 Karl Marks av, phone: 056 373-07-37, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for explosive work problems
- providing seismic safety and security of shock air wave action during industrial explosions
- optimization drilling and blasting works parameterson mining enterprises ;
- providing security of rock pieces expansion range whilen explosions under different mine-geological conditions;
- reduction of environmental impact of the works associated with loading and explosion of the modern types of explosives ;
- designing of drilling and blastingn works under mining enterprises conditions, subway construction and during construction, reconstruction and liquidation of various facilities
- development of new most simple and emulsion explosives
Contacts and details: Strilets Aleksandr Petrovich http://striletsa.ucoz.ru/, striletsA@mail.ru +38 (0562) 47-23-92; +38 (0562) 46-90-07, Dnepropetrovsk, 19 Karl Marks av., block 7, room 302