Informational and Organizational Department
BARNA TAMARA VOLODYMYRIVNA
Head of the Informational and Organizational Department of the NTU “Dnipro University of Technology”
Cand. Sci. (Geol.-Min.)
Barna T.V. studied in the Dnipro State University. Having received the honor degree diploma in 1974, she worked in a secondary school, then in the University of Mineral Resources, occupying the position of engineer, junior and senior researcher. She became the Scientific Secretary since 1998, then she became the Deputy Director for Scientific and Technical work of the Prydneprovsk Research Center of the NAS of Ukraine and the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
After postgraduate study in the Rostov State University and defending dissertation for obtaining a PhD degree, she conducted researchers on the evaluation of coal in Ukraine as a related source of precious metals and raw materials for obtaining alternative fuels, on determining scientific and technical potential of Prydneprovsk region and the ways for its implementation to solve the regional problems.
being a responsible editor of scientific and technical journal “Scientific Bulletin of the NMU” she organizes work, preparation and releases issues for printing;
she checks the thematic orientation conformity of the manuscripts upcoming to the editorial board of the “Scientific Bulletin of the NMU”;
she works on attraction foreign authors for publishing and involves the scientists of the University in joint publications with foreign authors;
· she participates in informational support of innovational activity subjects;
she carries out the work on strengthening the university’s rating, improving the status of the journal “Scientific Bulletin of NNU” by raising the citation index of the journal and scientists of the University.
SYSUN MARGARYTA TYMURIVNA
Leading engineer of the Informational and Organizational Department of the NTU “Dnipro University of Technology”
1976-1981 – Dnipro Institute of Chemistry and Technology, specialty – mechanical engineer;
1999-2001 – Kyiv State Pedagogical Dragomanov University, specialty – practicing psychologist.
Areas of employment:
- system of secondary technical and secondary education (lector, teacher, deputy director of educational and training work);
- business structures (leading manager for training and development of staff, business coacher).
· she works with authors of articles which comes for publishing in the “Scientific Bulletin of the National Mining University”, forms the editorial “portfolio” of the publication;
· she participates in development the requirement for preparation articles for publication in the “Scientific Bulletin of the NMU”;
she checks the uniqueness of manuscripts upcoming to the journal’s editorial board with anti-plagiarism software;
· she makes internal editing of materials coming to the journal’s editorial board, cooperates with authors on improvement the content and format of articles;
· she edits each Russian and English-language issue of the “Scientific Bulletin of the NMU” ;
TETIANA OLEKSIIVNA KLYMENKO
First category engineer of the Information and Organization Department.
Obtained higher education at the Department of Chemistry at Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov. In December 2000, she defended her PhD (Candidate of Chemical Sciences) dissertation.
Beginning with 2004, T. Klymenko worked for “Academia” Publishing Centre as well as for other scientific publishing houses. She dealt with composition services and full pre-publishing preparation of textbooks for higher educational establishments and specialized secondary schools as well as research monographs.
In November 2016, she was employed by the State Higher Educational Establishment “National Mining University” as a first category engineer of the Information and Organization Department.
- layout and preparation for printing issues of the scientific and technical journal “Scientific Bulletin of the NMU”;
- preparation of electronic version of materials of the scientific and technical journal “Scientific Bulletin of the NMU” for uploading on the official web-site nvngu.in.ua;
- preparation of electronic version of materials of the scientific and technical journal “Scientific Bulletin of the NMU” for placing in international scientometric databases of Scopus, EbscoHost, ProQuest, as well as on the web-site of the National Library of Ukraine named after Vernadsky and Ukrainian Abstract data base “Source”.